Hosted by Towanda of Braxton Family Values, the Pink Power Awards Gala celebrated a prestigious group of women who have exhibited power, confidence, success and the ability to conquer adversity while maintaining dignity and integrity. Additional gala participants include Dr. Heavenly Kimes, Tameka Raymond and Renee Lawless (Tyler Perry’s “The Haves and the Have Nots”).
The Pink Power: A MasterMind Conference for Women was held at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis with a series of brand-building
and professional development workshops. Awards Gala honorees included:
* Champion: Dr. Beverly Daniel Tatum – Spelman College
* Community: Deidra Cunningham – IKEA
* Visionary: Karen Sterk – YWCA Atlanta
* Pink: Kathleen Bertrand – BronzeLens
* PinkPreneur: Indigo Triplett – Careers In Transition
* Mentorship: Nikki Arora – UST Global
* Pioneer: Edie Fraser – STEMconnector
* Spirit: Jamie Foster Brown – Sister 2 Sister Magazine
Co-founded by environmental activist Felicia Phillips (Fillips International) and brand catalyst Kim N. Carswell (Persona Affairs), Pink Power is supported by Microsoft, The U.S. Census Bureau, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, The American Business Women’s Association Hidden Hills Chapter, Marriott Marquis, Persona Affairs, Fillips International, the Atlanta Dream, IKEA and many more.
You can join the Pink Power conference TODAY at Philips Arena with seminars by top industry experts who will focus on core areas such as personal branding, equal rights, wellness, sustainability, social media and the three major “ships” that will change the course of a woman’s road to success. Visit www.PinkPowerConference.com.
Watch Pink Power MasterMind Speaker Renee’ Lawless invites you to the
Enjoy the pics I snapped!