The 51st Annual Equal Opportunity Day Dinner hosted by Urban League of Greater Atlanta was held Saturday, December 1, 2012 at the beautiful Atlanta Marriott Marquis.
The Equal Opportunity Day (EOD) Dinner –recognizes corporations, organizations and individuals who champion equal opportunities for African Americans and other underserved communities.
This year’s honorees included the “MAGIC”!
Congrats to all of the honorees (listed below) as you truly make the difference in our communities!
· Family Business Champion: The Russell Family
· Program Partner Champion: Macy’s
· Supplier Diversity Champion: Wells Fargo Bank NA
· Community Service Champion: Usher’s New Look Foundation
· Legacy Champion: R. Lawrence Ashe Jr., Esq.
· Emerging Business Champion: Chaka Zulu
· League Auxiliary Champions: Young Professionals and Guild
NOTE: I wasn’t able to stay for the 2nd half of the program but want to give a special thanks to Diane Larche’ for the wonderful hospitality. BRAVO to a successful event. 🙂