I wake up in the morning and the only thing I want to wear is a t-shirt, sweatpants/leggings, flip-flops and CAP. Planning outfits for an event is PURE TORTURE for me and I would rather spend more time planning my camera gear. I’m just too busy with other things to think about shoes, accessories and makeup. OMG… forget about fake eyelashes & mascara because it gets in the way of my viewfinder! But to be a professional photographer I ALWAYS dress to impress.
Whether it’s closet boredom, lack of inspiration, a shopping drought or sheer laziness… check out these 8 signs to let you know you’ve hit rock bottom when it comes to fashion. -From Huffington Post.com
LOL! This totally ME…
- It’s all sweatpants, all the time.
- Actually, screw pants. Leggings are where it’s at.
- When you’re too lazy to pull on Uggs, you turn to flip-flops.
- Wearing heels? Unfathomable.
- You are definitely not wearing a bra.
- You’re choosing your pants based on your food schedule.
- You still think you have “nothing to wear.”
- Matching is, like, whatever.