UPDATE: The event everyone’s talking about is approaching!
In efforts to promote a fashion industry for the city of Atlanta and the southeast region, RAGTRADE Atlanta will premiere a full day of runway shows featuring spring/summer 2015 collections from the Southeast’s top emerging designers and a special preview of the Bauder College Senior Juried Collection.
Featured emerging designers include:
· Larika Page, 2010 Charleston Fashion Week “Emerging Designer Competition” Winner
· Edmond Newton, NBC’s “Fashion Star” Contestant
· Natt Taylor, American womenswear fashion designer and local Atlanta favorite
· Anna Toth, 2014 Charleston Fashion Week “Emerging Designer Competition” and “People’s Choice” Winner
· Milo Beloved of Harold & MOD, 2014 Birmingham Fashion Week Emerging Designer
In addition to runway shows, RAGTRADE Atlanta will host a premier style lounge where attendees can shop from a wide collection of luxury vendors, buy straight from the runway in the exclusive designer studio, enjoy makeup touch-ups sponsored by Stila Cosmetics and more.
Saturday, August 23, 2014
· 12pm – 9pm: RAGTRADE Atlanta doors open / Style Lounge open
· 1pm – 3pm: Bauder College Senior Juried Collection Runway Show
· 6pm – 8pm: Emerging Designer Runway Shows
***RAGTRADE Atlanta Style Lounge and Exclusive Designer Studio are both open from 12pm – 9pm ***
RAGTRADE Atlanta was created by a group of industry professionals who are passionate about developing a vibrant and globally recognized fashion community for the City of Atlanta. Our goal is to discover and promote independent designers worldwide by providing a space for fresh talent to showcase their designs to leaders in the fashion community including buyers, editors, retailers and key influencers. For more information, please visit: www.ragtradeatlanta.com .