DINER EN BLANC RETURNS TO ATLANTA FOR SECOND STRAIGHT YEAR!
Last year, I had the most wonderful experience at this fabulous gala! I’m happy to announce YOU have a chance to attend as the avant-garde phenomenon Le Dîner en Blanc returns to Atlanta for the second straight year on Sunday, September 13, 2015. The location will remain undisclosed until minutes before the feast to preserve spontaneity and secrecy.
Over 100,000 revelers around the world give this international event an exciting platform for participants to exhibit their fashion sense, showcase their fine taste for design and elegance, and share their gastronomic delights. Close to 1,000 guests attended last year’s inaugural event held in the Millennium Gate Museum at Atlantic Station. Take a look at some of the pics I snapped!
For the second consecutive year, guests will toast the evening with champagne that embodies the event’s glamour and elegance: Moët & Chandon. As the official champagne of Dîner en Blanc in Atlanta, the world’s most beloved champagne will offer guests Moët Ice Impérial, the first-ever champagne created to be enjoyed over ice, dressed for the occasion in a striking white bottle, as well as its iconic Moët Impérial Brut and Moët Impérial Rosé.
Dîner en Blanc is a posh picnic that launched in Paris over 25 years ago, and now occurs in outdoor public spaces on five continents, 25 countries and 60 cities per year. The original essence of this chic affair remains: friendship, elegance, and gallantry. These romantic, outdoor gourmet feasts elevate the pop-up concept to a new level. Throughout the evening, guests enjoy fine meals amid live music, dance and experience more surprises. When the event wraps-up, guests pack their belongings and their debris, and head into the night without a trace of their elegant revelry.
To maintain the uniqueness of Dîner en Blanc as well as staying true to tradition, guests must observe certain requirements and follow some key rules:
· Registration to participate happens in three stages: Phase 1 is for members who attended the previous year; Phase 2 is for new members who are referred by Phase I attendees; and Phase 3 is for people who signed up on the waiting list via the official website: atlanta.dinerenblanc.info/register by Sunday, September 6, 2015. The $45 per person admission fee covers round trip transportation via a private motor coach and live entertainment for the evening.
· Once confirmed, each guest’s participation becomes mandatory, regardless of weather conditions. Rain or shine the event will continue.
· Dress code: elegant and white only. We encourage originality as long as it is stylish and tasteful.
· Table setting: all white.
· Champagne or wine. Beer and hard liquor are prohibited.
· To ensure the location’s discretion until the last minute, guests meet at assigned departure points and Dîner en Blanc volunteers escort them.
· The event location should be left clean as arrival conditions. Guests are required to take all of their belongings, leftovers and litter when leaving.
Guests must bring
· A table, two white chairs, white tablecloth.
· A picnic basket comprising fine food, proper stemware and white dinnerware.
o A catered picnic basket option can be provided at the site, and will be available for those who do not wish to pack their own. Guests who prefer this option must reserve baskets online through the Dîner en Blanc website during the initial ticket registration.
For information about Dîner en Blanc – Atlanta, event rules or to register for the event, please visit atlanta.dinerenblanc.info